You’re here to marshall the compute resources of the planet for one goal: AI acceleration.
AI training can take days, weeks, or even months. By combining the power of every accessible high performance computer, that time can be brought down dramatically.
This role will require you to integrate each vendor with high performance resources and make them accessible in real time as new workloads spin up.
What we’d like you to bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of functional development experience
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix is desirable.
- Solid Cloud Ops experience on any cloud - bring some war stories of building and maintaining infra to your interview.
- Solid understanding of Linux, Cloud and Networking technology
Feel the win.
- All metrics tracked in real time
Crystal clear objectives.
- One line goal per role
- Zero micromanagement
Lifts, not Sprints.
- Two week cycles to upgrade the customer experience, not thrash.
Long Range R&D team.
- Math and real science at our core
Committed to upgrading your capability.
- Consult with our on staff and contracted scientists to enhance your understanding of math, neural nets and chip architecture.
- Well structured options packages designed to maximize your participation in our success.
Our team is concentrated around the Australian timezone with limited exceptions.